How to Prevent Constipation Naturally and Quickly!
Constipation can easily and quickly be averted with a few lifestyle changes in combination with the right tools to help your body along. These changes combined with natural remedies such as Poop Pills can alleviate the problem in virtually all people.
Some lifestyle changes that can help eliminate constipation include the following 17 recommendations:
- Drinking several glasses of water preferably filtered water a day. You must drink filtered or bottled water because most tap water in North America contains high levels of chlorine and fluoride which kills beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Increasing the amount of exercise that you get every day. A healthy adult should engage in around an hour of moderate exercise such as walking every day. Hint, hint: The people living the longest, healthiest and most vibrant lives worldwide all have the commonality health practice of walking close to an hour a day.
- Limiting the amount of sitting that you do. If you work at a computer, try using a standing computer desk. If you work in an office, try standing for as much of your work as possible.
- Stop using laxatives and over-the-counter drugs such as pain relievers and antacids.
- Eliminate or reduce homogenized and pasteurized dairy products from your diet.
- Eat high fiber natural foods such as fresh all organic vegetables, oatmeal, fresh fruits, and leafy greens at every meal.
- Try cleansing your body with a variety of cleanses such as a liver cleanse, colon cleanse (poop pills), heavy metal cleanse and a candida cleanse.
- Take steps to reduce stress such as practicing meditation or stress busting techniques like TFT (thought field therapy, otherwise known as tapping techniques).
- Get at least eight hours of optimal sleep every night, between the hours of 10pm and 6am. A lack of sleep leads to stress which can cause constipation.
- Limit the amount of travel you do. Travel, especially car, train or plane in which you have to sit for long periods of time, can lead to constipation.
- If possible, replace commuting by car with walking, riding a bicycle or mass transit. This can give you the exercise you need and reduce the amount of sitting you do.
- Replace soda pops with healthy alternatives such as organic fruit juices, kombucha, tea and water.
- Consistently take natural remedies such as Poop Pills and probiotics to help aid your system.
- Stop taking synthetic vitamins, pills, or supplements; replace them with wholefood supplements from brands like E3 Live, Garden of Life or KT Daily Wholefood Supplements.
- Stop or severely limit eating candy and sweets such as chocolate.
- Make sure that you go right to the bathroom when you have the urge for a bowel movement. This is PRIORITY!
- Increase your consumption of foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids such as fish.
These should be a healthy start to naturally curing your constipation problems. The ultimate tool to go along with these suggested lifestyle changes is adding in poop pills to relieve yourself quickly and effectively from your old constipation ways.