How to Avoid Constipation With Your Food Choices
Constipation, as anybody who has ever experienced knows, is absolutely no fun. Unfortunately, around 15% of the American population suffers from this terrible problem.
The good news is that in most cases, constipation can be relieved and even prevented by simple dietary changes and natural remedies such as Poop Pills. The raw truth is that most people could avoid or even reverse constipation by simply eating a healthier diet and avoiding certain foods.
Nobody needs to suffer from constipation if they eat a proper diet and take natural remedies for those times that you messed up at the latest dinner party!
Foods that Cause Constipation
Obviously the most important step in avoiding constipation is avoiding those foods that can cause it or make it worse.
If you can eliminate those foods from your diet, there’s a good chance you’ll be regular again. Poop Pills can speed up the process if you are willing to eliminate constipation causing foods from the diet.
8 Constipation Causing Foods:
1. Red meat, such as beef, pork, and lamb can causes constipation because it takes a long time to digest and pass through your system, as long as 90 hours! Red meat is also high in saturated fat which can cause constipation.
2. Sweet baked goods such as cookies, cakes, pies, cupcakes, pastries, and donuts all cause constipation because they’re high in sugar and do not contain a lot of fiber which would normally help the food digest properly in your system.
Really, sugar in any form can cause constipation especially foods that are nearly pure sugar such as candy, soda pop, and alcohol are highly likely to cause constipation and discomfort throughout your system. Surely it’s a good choice to avoid this or vastly reduce these types of foods (products) in your diet as much as possible.
3. Dairy products, especially processed dairy products such as cheese and butter are high in saturated fat which causes constipation.
Ice cream could really be the worse because it’s so high in saturated fat and sugar, not to mention the heavy processing it goes through.
Note: Eggs aren’t that bad as long as they’re consumed without other dairy products or red meat.
4. Processed foods, especially those that contain refined sugars and flours can be quite nasty for causing constipation.
Once again this is because these foods have an unnatural balance of being high in saturated fats and sugar, while low in the fiber that would allow it to pass through your system properly.
5. Almost all frozen dinners fall into this category and keep in mind the microwaving foods, is also very dangerous to your overall health. Your body cannot properly recognize microwaved food because the foods DNA is literally altered after coming out of the microwave.
6. Caffeine, while being a laxative, is not a good laxative to rely upon because overtime it can cause constipation through it’s dehydrating effect on the body. It’s best to avoid foods and drinks that are high in caffeine including chocolate, coffee, tea, colas, and energy drinks.
A natural laxative that is actually beneficial for your entire body, primarily your regular bowel movements (should be 3 a day) is Poop Pills. With a natural assortment of organic/wild crafted herbs, these revolutionary pills help to trigger your body into reliving your constipation. Give them a try now, and purchase poop pills on amazon!
7. Artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, sweet n low and high fructose corn syrup all interfere with the way the body absorbs water and lead to dehydration which can lead to constipation.
8. Surprisingly to most people, frozen and canned vegetables actually lead to constipation because they’re low in fiber and high in salt which causes dehydration.
By eliminating these foods from your diet and taking a good natural supplement such as Poop Pills, you can easily overcome your constipation problems naturally.
Simply lowering consumption of such foods can help you become regular again quicker.
Resources for this article: